Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse to work full-time in Colchester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of mental health nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £24,907 - £30,615 per annum.
- Responsible for the assessment implementation and evaluation of care plans for individual patients.
- Work as a key worker for individual patient needs.
- To assist the team in setting and maintaining high standards of care and evaluating quality outcomes.
- Participate in a range of assessments provided during 24 hour period.
- Maintain good standards of communication, both oral and written, in accordance with NMC guidelines.
- Responsible for reporting to the nurse in charge (or nominated deputy) any circumstances that may affect the delivery of care and / or efficient running of the ward.
- Work with all staff to adhere to Trust Policies and Procedures
- Salary Sacrifice schemes including Childcare Vouchers, lease cars and Cycle to Work
- Season Ticket Loans
- Participation in the Working Longer Review supporting staff to work longer
- NHS discounts for staff
- Weekly health & wellbeing articles
- Equality and Diversity Sub-Groups where staff can raise issues relating to equality at work
- Equality Champions who are there to support other staff requiring support at work
- Occupational Health and Counselling providers which includes 24 hour counselling support line for staff and access to a wide range of support and advice about a range of issues including finance and debt, consumer rights, housing, welfare and family rights and domestic violence
- Active members of a range of national bodies which support health and wellbeing of the workforce (Age UK, Stonewall, Disability Two ticks, Mindful Employer)
- An active Staff Side Body to represent staff issues and a range of recognised staff/professional unions.
- Successful achievement of the National IIP Health and Wellbeing Award
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Current NMC Registration
- Recent UK experience working as a Registered Nurse
- Previous clinical experience
- Skilled in general nursing with the ability to prioritise effectively
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.