Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Outpatient Charge Nurse to work based in Sawbridgeworth.
The pay rate for this locum Outpatient Charge Nurse job is £39,500 per annum.
- Be an integral part of a team who are committed to delivering the highest quality clinical outcomes in a supported environment, where you will be valued for your skills and expertise
- Support the Outpatients Manager and team in ensuring that safe, effective and high quality clinical care is delivered to all patients
- Deliver a good working knowledge & compliance with CQC Standards /KLOEs and NICE guidance
Requirements of the Outpatient Charge Nurse:
- Relevant qualification
- Current NMC registration
- Organised with good attention to detail, excellent communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- An ability to deliver high standards of patient care
- Previous Clinical Supervisory experience
- Enthusiastic and empathetic character promoting positive attitude at work
- Flexibility and adaptability to meet the changing needs of the business
- Contributory pension scheme
- Attractive enhancement rates between 30% - 100% for evenings, weekends and bank holidays available to permanent and bank
- 25 days’ annual leave plus 8 day’s Bank Holiday
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
- Free onsite parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
- Access to our employee Ramsay Discount Programme
- Wellbeing centre and access to 24/7 employee assistance line
- Access to the Ramsay Academy - We invest in our people by creating real development opportunities and career pathways supported by structured learning curriculums
This Outpatient Charge Nurse job is advertised by Sadiq Rahman; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.