Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Lead Nurse or Paramedic to work full-time with a leading healthcare services based in Bridgewater, Somerset. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC/HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Lead Nurse/Paramedic role is £38,684 per annum.
- Management, supervision and development of the HCP team within the specified custody suites, this includes local team meetings, 121s, absence management and the implementation of clinical supervision.
- To develop and manage compliance of local operating procedures and policies, meeting legislative guidance and evidence based best practice.
- Act as a designated manager for the service when on duty.
- To manage the custody stock of medications in line with an agreed level and in line with company policy.
- Ensure all clinical equipment is maintained and has annual checks in place. This includes where necessary all daily checks are completed by HCP team.
- To act as initial point of contact for commissioners, developing strong links with individual custody sergeants.
- In the absence of the Clinical Lead, ensure rotas are fully covered.
- Work closely with the compliance team to ensure the HCPs within the team manage all requests for statements and involvement with clinical incidents within timeframes.
- Company pension scheme with employer contributions
- G4S Life Assurance Scheme
- Access to Gympass - subsidised gym
- Free eye-tests/discounts for VDU users
- Subsidised healthcare plan
- Charity work- Match-IT and Payroll Giving
- Employee Assistance Programme Scheme (Confidential Counselling Services, 24/7 support specialising in health and medical topics)
- Refer A Friend Scheme
- Discounts on high street shops and brands including several leading high street brands, retailers and travel suppliers
Requirements of the Lead Nurse/Paramedic:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin or be a registered Paramedic with the HCPC.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Experience of working within a team.
- Evidence of further development of own clinical practice.
- Driving Licence.
- 3 years post-registration experience.
This Lead Nurse/Paramedic role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.