Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Occupational Therapist to work in Waltham Forest in the Wellbeing, Prevention and Urgent Response (WPUR) service on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £34.56 per hour (Assignment rate).
Working with clients for up to 6 weeks to promote independence and wellbeing. The role includes case managing (assessing, arranging and reviewing temporary support and where needed arrange long term support).
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous experience as an Occupational Therapist
- Experience working with older people in the Acute & Community
- Ability to work autonomously with patients and their careers in their own homes is central to the job role
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Occupational Therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.