Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for two experienced Band 7 Senior Occupational Therapists to work based in Orpington, within the Acute Medicine Team.
The pay rate for these locum Senior Occupational Therapist jobs is £27-£28 per hour (assignment rate) and are 2-month contracts.
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist.
- Recent post-qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist at Band 7 level.
- Available to start as soon as possible.
- Both need skills in acute medicine.
- One Occupational Therapist needs skills in orthopaedics and the other needs skills in general surgery.
- Must have skills in working in an acute setting.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
These Band 7 Senior Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.