Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Occupational Therapist to work based in St Neots.
The pay rate for this permanent Senior Occupational Therapist role is £32,000 - £36,000 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Maintain up to date, concise clinical records and provide reports as necessary for each patient’s case review
- Participate in goal planning meetings, and set and review appropriate SMART goals
- Devise and review OT related individual therapy programmes for implementation by Therapy Assistants
- Utilise effective clinical reasoning skills and evidenced-based practice to develop individualised health action plans
- Participate in collecting and analysing clinical audit data and use of relevant outcome measures
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave – plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
This Senior Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.