Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a Senior Occupational Therapist to work based in Milton Keynes.
The pay rate for this permanent Senior Occupational Therapist role is £38,890-44,503 per annum depending on experience (pro-rata).
- Work within a specialist clinical area as an autonomous professional with highly developed skills and knowledge potentially as the sole clinician
- Accept professional accountability and responsibility
- Manage and prioritise a caseload of service users with complex mental/physical health needs and/or challenging behaviour
- Complete the OT process and to use evidence based/service user centred principles and clinical reasoning to assess, formulate a treatment plan, implement and evaluate interventions bringing specialist knowledge to more complex cases
- Address occupational performance and skill deficits enabling the service user in areas of self-maintenance, productivity, education and leisure
- Develop programmes of care, ensure adequate and detailed handover of programmes to rehabilitation support workers or therapy assistants, monitor through data gathering, evaluate and modify treatment in order to measure progress and ensure effectiveness of intervention according to the neurobehavioural model
- Company pension scheme – automatically enrolled and DT will contribute 10% of annual
- Private medical insurance – DT pay the contributions for the individual’s inclusion in the scheme
- Life Assurance – available after 6 months’ continuous service and provides equivalent of four times annual salary in the event of death in service
- Enrolment in a staff benefits scheme – Perkbox
- 38 days Annual Leave (including Bank Holidays)
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist
This Senior Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in one of these positions, please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.