Sanctuary Health is currently looking for x2 experienced and dedicated Senior Occupational Therapists to work full-time in Croydon. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of occupational therapies practices and be registered with the HCPC.
The starting pay rate for these locum Senior Occupational Therapist jobs is £30 - £33 per hour (Assignment Rate) and are initial 6-month contracts.
- The roles will involve carrying a caseload of around 20 people, age 16+ that require short term intervention or more long-term Occupational Therapy care and support planning or present with more complex needs
- Your intervention can range from provision of information and advice, assessment of function including recommendation of specialist seating, provision of moving & handling equipment and liaison with care agencies and family as well as making recommendations for adaptive equipment and major adaptations
Requirements of the Senior Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within occupational therapies
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist (NHS experience)
- Previous local authority experience
- Car Driver (desirable)
These Senior Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.