Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse/Registered General Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Devizes, working on the Specialised Services Daisy Unit. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse/Registered General Nurse job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Electronic care planning and reporting
- Handling monies
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse/Registered General Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing/ general nursing
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Experience of working with people with Learning Disability and/or complex needs
- Sound meditation practise and up to date training
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Experience or knowledge of Positive Behavioural Support and Positive Behavioural Management or Safewards principles
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse/Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.