Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Senior Staff Nurse to work in Guernsey, within the Adult Community Services.
The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Senior Staff Nurse job is £34,763 - £47,094 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Ensuring appropriate standards of assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care are delivered to Service Users within their clinical setting
- Take charge of the ward
Requirements of the Senior Staff Nurse:
- RGN qualified
- Active NMC Registration
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Senior Staff Nurse job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.