Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Practice Nurse to work full-time with a leading healthcare provider in Reading. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Practice Nurse role is £33,000 per annum.
- Your days will be varied and will include working with practice nursing team to provide high quality and evidence based nursing for patients including the achievement of the Quality and outcome framework and other key performance indicators.
- We offer progression opportunities for those who are looking to take the next step in their career; such has training to be a lead nurse or working towards becoming an Advanced Nurse Practitioner.
- As the Practice Nurse you will receive a competitive salary along with our group virgin care pension and 25 days' annual leave.
- You will become part of the Virgin Tribe. This grants you access to premier offers and discount on Virgin Active gym memberships, regular competitions and giveaways along with discount on Virgin holidays.
- Offer a number of services which help us to ensure that everyone is fit and healthy at work, this includes access to our central online health and lifestyle platform covering healthy recipes, activity challenges, and support information around mental health, along with complimentary annual eye tests.
Requirements of the Practice Nurse:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Qualification in cervical cytology and vaccination/immunisation
- Accredited training in long term conditions
- Primary care/OOH/urgent care experience.
- Proven experience in primary care and hold a qualification in cervical cytology and vaccination/immunisations.
This Practice Nurse role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.