Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Lead Occupational Therapist to work in Bromley.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist role is £32,000 per annum.
This role is 37.5 hours per week, working in a rehabilitation service for men and women with enduring mental health issues, complex needs, and complicated addiction problems. People in the Occupational Therapist’s care may include those who have a forensic history and those who are detained under the Mental health Act.
- Lead, support, and supervise the occupational health team and be responsible for monitoring budgets, resource purchases, overseeing the recruitment and induction process.
- Manage a designated caseload, completing assessments, planning sessions, implementing interventions, and evaluating outcomes aligned to care plans.
- Supervise Occupational Therapy Assistants.
- Implement and develop evidence-based therapeutic activities to aid mental health recovery.
- Provision of highly specialist one-to-one clinical consultations to other clinical staff.
- Contribute to the requirements of CPD provision and support the learning of multidisciplinary staff team at all levels of expertise.
- Design and deliver training.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist and BOAT membership.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as an Occupational Therapist, including experience of working within a similar setting.
This Lead Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.