Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Lead Occupational Therapist to work in Enfield. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The salary for this permanent Occupational Therapist job is £38,000 per annum. (Assignment Rate)
- Driving the Occupational Therapy Service according to the strategic direction of the hospital to best meet service user needs.
- Leading on the planning and delivery of multi-disciplinary therapeutic patient activity programmes across the hospital.
- Provide clinical support and professional supervision to the occupational therapy team
- Providing specialist clinical interventions led by evidence based practice to enhance patients recovery and sense of wellbeing through engagement in occupation
- Collaborating with External agencies to maintain links with community activities and Patient social inclusion programs
- Leading on the CQUIN Recovery College in Secure Settings programme
- Maintaining a clinical case load of 10-16 depending on the ward.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays pro rata
- Free Meals whist on site
- Free Car parking on site
- A Group Personal Pension Plan (GPPP)
- Private Medical
- Great Opportunities to develop and for CPD
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Flexible benefits (including preferential rates and access to schemes such as gym membership, IT, private healthcare, Shopping discounts) 'All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.