Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Deputy Manager working within an Adults Community Service and Disability unit based in Guernsey.
The salary for this permanent Deputy Manager role is £34,763 - £47,094 per annum.
- The post holder is a member of the Adult Disability Service that supports people with a learning disability.
- The post holder can be based in a variety of settings including residential homes, supported living, short break service and the outreach team.
- To undertake the assessment of service users with complex needs.
- To develop, implement and evaluate programmes of care to meet these needs.
- To guide, advise and direct other staff in the assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of care received by service users.
- To undertake risk assessment processes to determine risks to the health and wellbeing of service users with complex care needs, taking relevant action to minimise these risks.
- To lead a staff team in emergency situations, ensuring that the service user's needs are met and that significant others are supported.
- To utilise information and data from a range of sources to identify service user's needs and to guide decision-making processes.
Requirements of the Deputy Manager:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Hold a relevant professional qualification in the area of expertise (i.e. Drug and alcohol, counselling, psychology, OT, nursing or social)
- Evidence of CPD at diploma level FULL QUALIFICATIONS: Teaching/mentoring qualification, Diploma in a related field.
- Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement or equivalent.
- Understanding of learning disabilities and/or willingness to learn.
This Deputy Manager role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.