Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Team Leader to work in a Brain Injury Rehabilitation & Neurological Care Centre based in Ashford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Team Leader role is £33,565 - £36,747 per annum
- Work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker for patients.
- Provide clinical leadership to care and nursing team
- Ensure high quality individualised person centre standards of care are delivered to all patients.
- Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff.
- Work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes.
Requirements of the Clinical Team Leader:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- Recent UK experience within a similar role
- Required to work 37.5 hours per week - Monday - Friday 8.30am - 16:30pm.
This Clinical Team Leader job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.