Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Nurse Team Leader to fill a full-time role within the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS), based in Stafford.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Nurse Team Leader job is £34,079 - £37,402 per annum (+£9,000 welcome bonus).
- Provide clinical leadership to the nursing team
- Ensure high quality individualised person centre standards of care are delivered to all patients
- Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff
- Work and act as a key member of the team, supporting each patient with achieving their planned outcomes
- Act as the lead nurse in the assessment, implementation of care through to point of discharge
- Take charge of the clinical area
- Take a lead on developing and maintaining communication with patients relatives, families and carers, to support them to support patients goals
- Adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period
- Work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker for patients
Requirements of the Clinical Nurse Team Leader:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Clinical Nurse Team Leader job is advertised by Kristian Hammond; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.