Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Inpatient Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Southampton, within the Secure Mental Health Inpatient Unit or at a low secure Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHs) Unit.
- Long days and nights across 7 days a week
- Days £30 per hour
- Nights & Saturdays £40 per hour
- Sundays £50 per hour
Requirements of the Inpatient Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Inpatient Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.