Sanctuary Health is looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Staff Nurse (Registered General Nurse) to work in Bolton. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Staff Nurse role is £25,740 to £34,320 per annum and there is full time and part time positions available.
Requirements of the Registered General Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- UK Nursing experience
- Respectful of the values, views and needs of others
- Experience of delivering nursing care within elderly health care sector
- Experience of participating in quality and clinical governance programmes
- Ensure the highest possible standards of care, assessing residents' needs and wishes, and developing services to enhance their quality of life.
- Champion appropriate independence and personal choice; developing, reviewing and updating care plans to meet our resident's physical, social and psychological needs.
- Oversee all aspects of medicine management on your shift - ensuring medicines are appropriately received, stored and administered, in accordance with company policies and current legislation.
- Ensure all elements of resident experience are positive, from admission to discharge.
- Ensure compliance with all legal, regulatory and best practice guidelines - identify, investigate and resolve risks proactively.
- Support, guide, teach and mentor others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
- Act as a reflective and developmental practitioner participating to continual professional development and meeting the requirements of professional revalidation.
This Registered General Nurse job is advertised by Victor Rosado; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.