Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Senior Care Assistant to work in Chester.
The salary for this permanent Senior Care Assistant job is £18,000 - £24,200 per annum, 36 - 48 Hours, salary dependant on hours.
Summary of the Senior Care Assistant:
- To assist in the smooth running of the home and provide full and holistic care to service users.
Main Duties of the Senior Care Assistant:
- To be responsible principally for and assist with resident's care needs and provide health supervision and attention through direct care where required.
- To assist residents who need help with dressing, undressing, bathing and using the toilet.
- To help residents with mobility problems and other physical disabilities including incontinence, help in the use of and care of aids and equipment.
- To help care for residents who are dying, in a dignified and respectful way.
- To help in the promotion of mental and physical activity of residents through talking to them, taking them out, sharing with them in activities such as reading, writing, hobbies and recreations.
Requirements of the Senior Care Assistant:
- Recent experience within a similar role
This Senior Care Assistant job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.