Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Mental Health Practitioner (RMN) to work full-time within a Specialist Outpatient CAMHS (Eating Disorders) Team based in Leicester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Mental Health Practitioner role is £27.50 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is a 10-month contract.
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- The ideal candidate will have Eating Disorders experience and/or sound MH skills with young people who could offer CBT.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.