Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Nurse to work as a Discharge Co-ordinator to work full-time within an Early Intervention in Psychosis Service in Wandsworth.
The pay rate for this locum Discharge Co-ordinator role is £28.53 - £30.14 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- The Early Intervention in Psychosis Team covers the whole borough of Wandsworth working with clients between the ages of 17-65.
- The aim of the service is to provide intensive care using the Assertive Community Team model, to prevent relapse, reduce the number of "revolving door" admissions, ensure effective treatment for resistant symptoms, reduce the incidence of suicide and maximise an individual's personal and social functioning.
- The post holder will work within a multi-disciplinary team comprising of Doctors, Psychologist, Social Workers, CPNs, OT, Support and Recovery Workers, Employment Specialists, a Team Manager and team administration staff.
- Manage a caseload of young clients between 17 and 65 who have experienced a first episode of any psychotic illness, using evidence based /client centred principles to assess, plan, implement and evaluate interventions.
Requirements of the Discharge Co-ordinator:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive Mental Health Nurse knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Discharge Co-ordinator job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.