Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Liaison Senior Nurse Practitioner (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Wigan. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Liaison Senior Nurse Practitioner job is £24 to £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Emergency and urgent assessment of patients within RAEI including A&E.
- Responding to referrals within the appropriate time frame, prioritising workload effectively, liaison with RAEI staff- addressing concerns and maintaining team's positive working relationship with the hospital, planning safe & appropriate onward care, managing safeguarding issues, participation in MDT.
Requirements of the Liaison Senior Nurse Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Experience with working with older adults and children would be advantageous.
This Liaison Senior Nurse Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.