Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Permanent Speech and Language Therapist to work part-time based in Hucknall, Nottingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The Salary for this Permanent Speech and Language Therapist job is £22,557 per annum.
- To take responsibility for the development and management of SLT service and staff.
- Ensure practice is evidence based where possible, using national SLT clinical standards.
- To contribute to the Centre's service development as requested by the Centre Management
- To offer support to create best practice communicative environments.
- To take a lead role in Speech & Language Therapy (SLT) assessment and management of service users with communication (or swallowing disorders), maintaining high standards of clinical care and working with in a multidisciplinary team frame work
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.