Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Shrewsbury.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £28.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- 37.5 hours per week
- Monday – Friday
- Assessing mental health referrals into Secondary MH Care. Predominantly by telephone, determining MH needs, risks and Urgency of response
- Delivering safe and effective services
- Developing clear outcomes following triage and undertaking risk screening to agree and determine the level of service to be offered to service user and carer enquiries
- Provide effective advice and guidance to meet the needs of service user and or professional with follow up calls, in accordance with the Recovery Wellbeing principle
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- CAMHS experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel island
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.