Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work based in Welwyn Garden City, within the Older Adult Team.
The pay rate for this locum role is £26.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 1-month contract.
- Be responsible for the full assessment of care needs and risk assessment of service users presenting with a wide variety of clinical conditions. Following this, be responsible for the development, implementation, and evaluation of programmes of care, without direct supervision.
- Be named care coordinator and act accordingly when applying care.
- Manage oneself in a professional manner, responding to requests, enquiries etc in a timely fashion.
- Administer and/or supervise medications as required. Have a sound knowledge of medications and their desired and undesired effects.
- Provide education, advice and guidance to service users and their carers and families.
- Provide a range of clinical interventions and treatments appropriate to the individual needs.
- Act as a role model in providing a service for people with mental health problems.
- Participate in audit/research projects associated with the service.
- Respond to any crisis that a service user may advise of, with the aim of promoting independent living in the community.
- Partake in home visits with other professionals such as Consultant Psychiatrist, Specialty Doctors, Social Workers etc.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Previous experience working as a CPN.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Able to drive to meetings/training off site.
- Able to input information using computer keyboard.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.