Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Clinical Lead specialising in Imaging to work in Canterbury. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of general nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Clinical Lead role is £40,000 per annum.
- As postholder of this role you will oversee day to day clinical service delivery, with a high degree of professionalism; ensuring effective deployment of staff and provision of a high quality, responsive, patient focused service.
- Lead the team to deliver care that helps improve the health of the individual and wider community.
- Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
- Develop own competence to deliver effective care and treatments through improving clinical/technical knowledge / skill, and expertise.
- Communicate appropriately with others involved in the care of the patient.
- Act as an advocate for safeguarding patients; demonstrate courage to speak up when there are concerns about care.
- Demonstrate commitment to improving care and the patient experience.
- To ensure that high quality, responsive Diagnostic Imaging services are delivered to meet the needs of all customers and the business.
- To maintain ongoing dialogue with Consultant Radiologists on all clinical aspects of Imaging service delivery and support the Director of Clinical Services (DCS) in ensuring sessional use is maximised.
- To support the DCS by attending meetings (minimum annual) with Radiologists to discuss clinical and operational issues.
- To build and maintain excellent multi-disciplinary consultant relations ensuring clinical service delivery meets clinical requirements.
- BMI Healthcare offers a very competitive starting salary
- Employee benefits for contracted staff also include 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private health insurance
- Discounted gym membership and many more exclusive discounts and incentives via our "Perks at Work" scheme - we also have free parking at most of our hospitals.
- Offers one of the most comprehensive packages of training courses available in the private sector.
Requirements of the Clinical Lead:
- You will be a registered nurse and will have a valid NMC pin.
- A genuine commitment to adhering to the NMC Codes of Conduct and expanding your professional development.
- Experience working in an acute hospital setting in a Senior Radiography post or equivalent.
- Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations.
- Degree or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography.
- Minimum of 2 years supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department.
- A wide general radiographic background with expertise in one or more specialised area.
This Clinical Lead role is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.