Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 7 Pacing and Cath lab Physiologist to work full-time in Colchester. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Physiology and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiologist job is £24.00-£25.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is a 3 - month contract.
- To run high risk satellite Pacing clinics as the sole provider and to independently run and organise the ICD service.As a Chief Cardiac Physiologist, you will be responsible for performing and reporting without supervision, a wide range of Cardiac investigations.
- You will also be responsible for the supervision and training of, Cardiac Physiologists, students and junior medical staff.
- You will also be responsible for coordinating ICD deactivation, taking responsibility for pacemaker patients. Liaising with MRI, Radiotherapy and bowel screening to give advice pre proceuders.You will also be expected to take a lead in one of the services
- Degree or equivalent within Physiology
- HCPC registered as a Physiologist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiologist
- Previous NHS experience
This Physiologist job is advertised by George Lavery; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.