Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Specialist Speech and Language Therapist to work full-time based in Cambridge. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Speech and Language Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Speech and Language Therapist job is £26.00 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an Initial 3 - month contract.
- Working with school aged children and young people with ASD and learning difficulties within an educational setting as part of an MDT to meet outcomes as identified on EHCPs. This to include: joint target setting, planning and delivering therapy programmes in collaboration with school staff, coaching and training school staff and parents, reviewing progress, contribution to annual reviews and completion of paperwork e.g. case notes, target sheets, written reports.
- Implementing relevant approaches e.g. SECRTS, TEACCH, Attention Autism, Smile Therapy, range of low and high tech AAC.
- Excellent communication skills along with skills in the areas of time management, problem-solving and negotiation.
Requirements of the Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
This Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.