Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Staff Nurse to work in Blackheath. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Senior Staff Nurse role is £32,497 - £35,510 per annum.
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients/residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
- Under supervision, to gain experience and skills in:
- Clinical practice
- Facilitation and teaching
- Management (as appropriate)
- To work in accordance with THG Nursing Strategy and contribute to achieving THG strategic objectives.
- To take charge of the ward/department/unit in the absence of senior nursing staff following performance review.
- To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period.
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- NMC Registered Nurse (RMN/RNLD/RGN)
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
- UK Nursing experience
This Staff Nurse role is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.