Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for a Staff Nurse (Registered General Nurse or Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered Learning Disabilities) to work either full-time or part-time (options: 24,36,42 or 48 hours available) based in Leeds. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Staff Nurse role is £30,730 per annum.
- Carry out the assessment of care needs of the service user and plan and implement appropriate care in consultation with the service user, their relatives (where appropriate) and the wider care team
- Continuously evaluate the quality of care delivery and regularly update support plans where required, including recreational activity
- Provide care for service users on a daily basis, undertaking direct nursing and general care, as required.
- Liaise with service users GPs and other healthcare professionals such as occupational therapists, physiotherapists, dietician, SALT etc.
- Free uniform
- Free car parking
- 28 days holiday
- Paid NMC registration after 12 months - worth £120
- RCNi CPD e-learning - offers support and training for revalidation
- Paid enhanced DBS check
- Exemplar rewards - including retail & high street restaurant and pub discounts, Holiday discounts and 2for1 cinema tickets.
- Refer a friend - up to £1500
- Employee assistance program - 24 hour helpling and face to face counselling
- Free financial advice and assistance
- Access to NVQ level 5 in leadership
Requirements of the Staff Nurse:
- NMC registered as an RGN, RMN, RNLD
- Degree or equivalent in nursing
- UK Experience as a registered nurse
- You will always strive to provide great quality holistic care, making every day better than the last; promoting our core values: maintaining independence and dignity to our service users.
- You'll be up to date with current evidence-based practice and have a working knowledge of CQC Standards and Regulations and will work using your initiative making effective decisions to improve care quality.
This Staff Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.