Sanctuary Social Care is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full-time in Richmond-Upon-Thames, within the Adults Response and Rehabilitation. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in Adults' Services and be registered with Social Work England.
The pay rate for this locum Social Worker job is £28 - £30 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To promote a strength-based approach when undertaking assessments and in terms of creative support planning.
Requirements of the Social Worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current Social Work England registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within Adults' Services
- A good understanding of legislation such as the Care Act, the Mental Capacity Act and ensure appropriate implementation that promotes client engagement and autonomy.
This Social Worker job is advertised by Ashley Mcsheen; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.