Sanctuary Health has a permanent job vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time based in Birmingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Registered Nurse role is £30,661.20 per annum Depending on Experience.
- The service will comprise of 3 wards: a 10-bed adult Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (for adult men), a 12 bed adult Acute ward and a 12 bed Private Acute ward.
- Will take a multi-disciplinary approach to delivering personalised treatment programmes to our in-patients as well as offering a Private Outpatient service.
- 25 days' annual leave plus 8 bank holidays increasing to 30 days plus bank holidays with length of service
- Extra Service Annual leave awards
- Career development - progress across the Staff Nurse grading is via a distinct career path
- An employee assistance programme
- Subsidised meals/refreshments when on duty
- Free car parking
- Flexible Benefits Packages
- Relocation support (including payment for accommodation or moving costs), paid as a lump sum
- Moving less than 100 miles up to £2,000 If more than 100 miles up to £4,000
Requirements of the Registered Nurse:
- Registered Nurse (Active NMC)
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Good Interpersonal Skills
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Nurse role is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.