Sanctuary Health has a permanent vacancy for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse to work full-time based in Romiley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job £27,373 to £28,465 per annum.
- Will take a lead role in the recovery focus of the service
- Team members will be required to work proactively as part of a multi-disciplinary team in collaboration with patients
Participation in activities of daily living which include some cooking and domestic tasks, as part of the therapeautic day, will be an expectation of everyone
- Qualified nursing staff will key work with patients and regularly take charge of the unit
What we'd like to offer you:
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- Flexible benefits including reduced rates and access to new schemes including gym membership, IT technology (laptops / tablets / smartphones) and private healthcare
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Improved CPD application & panel process
- £250 Contribution towards CPD
- Leadership & management development
- Support with your Revalidation
- NMC Payment in full
- Long service award
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience is essential
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.