Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse to fill a full-time/part-time role based in Preston. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £28,333.20 per annum.
Day and night shifts are available on a full-time or part-time bases.
Working across three units:
- 10-bedded eating disorders
- 12-bedded acute mental health
- 16-bedded acute mental health
- Provide a high standard of care to people with mental illness
- Develop therapeutic relationships to optimise patient engagement
- Contribute to patient assessments, compiling a plan of care alongside the individual, and monitoring patient progress
- Follow all codes of conduct, standards and legislation, respecting the rights of others and promoting ethical practice
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- A relevant nursing qualification and registration (RMN or RNLD)
- Excellent team working skills, a high level of self-motivation and a flexible approach - our units operate 24 hours 7 days a week where flexible working patterns would be considered
- commitment to patient-centred care and to values-based and evidence-based practice
- The drive to continually push your own personal learning and development
- Discounted shopping, red-letter days, gym memberships etc
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.