Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to work part-time based in Meanwood, Leeds, to work on a Male Ward. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £30,000 - £32,000 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- 12.15 hour shifts on a two-week rota
- 7:25 am - 19:40 pm
- 19:25 am - 7:40 am
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday - Week 1
- Wednesday, Thursday - Week 2
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Ideally a Male Nurse
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.