Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN) to fill a full-time role based in Barnt Green, Birmingham. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Registered Mental Health Nurse job is £23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Days - £23 per hour (Assignment rate)
- Nights/Saturdays - £25 per hour (Assignment rate)
- Sundays/Bank Holidays - £27.50 per hour (Assignment rate)
Opportunity to attend full induction program, including Safeguarding, Medication management, First Aid, Basic Life Support, Immediate Life Support and Fire Marshall training.
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must be able to cover both day and night shifts across a 7 day a week rota - Shifts are 07:30 - 20:00 (day shifts) and 19:30 - 08:00 (night shifts)
- Priory PMVA training provided
- Must be a car driver - with access to own vehicle (highly recommended due to limited access to public transport)
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Nathan Irons; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.