Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Registered Learning Disability/Mental Health Nurse to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Knaresborough.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Care Programme Approach and its application in practice
- Clinical Risk Assessment and Management and its application in practice
- Clinical Governance and its application in practice
- Research and development methodology
Requirements of the Registered Learning Disability/Mental Health Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration (RNLD/RMN)
- Prior experience working in this environment
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN/RNLD trained)
- UK experience
- Experience in any of the following LD, ASD, delayed development, MH, head injury, older people MH, complex physical needs
- Demonstrable knowledge to post-graduate level of evidence-based practice in caring for clients in the designated field
- Understanding of relevant legislation (e.g. Mental Health Act, Mental Capacity Act)
- Detailed understanding of Safeguarding and its application in practice
- Understanding of psychological models of care and treatment
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Registered Learning Disability/Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click below to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.