Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Recovery Nurse (RMN/RGN) to fill a full-time role within the Prison Service Team based in Manchester and Rochdale. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Recovery Nurse job is £30,500 per annum.
Hours of work would be 35 hours per week and would work to a shift pattern (dependent on primary site location) including some weekend cover. We are happy to discuss flexibility with shift patterns.
- Work closely with offenders offering medical interventions and clinical therapies to support their journey from dependence to freedom
- Undertake full clinical assessments
- Assess, plan, implement and manage treatment care plans
- Support with psychosocial interventions
- Work collaboratively within your Nurse team, the wider prison team and across the group with our Recovery Projects drug and alcohol service to provide outstanding and innovative services, delivering the best possible outcomes for those in your care
Requirements of the Recovery Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- 1 year of post-registration experience in substance misuse or working in healthcare within a prison setting
This Recovery Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.