Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Nurse Associate to work in Market Drayton in an Adult Mental Health service.
The salary for this permanent Nurse Associate role is £23,546.25 - £24,446.24 per annum.
Requirements of the Nurse Associate:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Understanding and assessing clinical risk;
- Ability to utilise care plans to effectively deliver care pathways to patients;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Ability to work cohesively with clinical teams under the guidance of ward management team;
- Ability to develop professional working relationships with challenging patient groups;
- Experienced in working within multi-disciplinary teams;
- Compassionate approach in working with service users, friends, families/carers and professional approach in working with outside agencies;
- You must be a registered Nursing Associate registered with the NMC - or in the process of registering.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Nurse Associate job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.