Sanctuary Health are currently looking for a committed Newly Qualified Ward Nurse to fill a full-time or part-time role within a Rehabilitation Unit based in Canterbury, Kent. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Newly Qualified Ward Nurse role is £24,907 - £30,615 per annum.
- Maintain a high standard of patient focused care.
- To provide and be responsible for the assessment of care needs, the development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care.
- Provide assessment, planning, implementation and evaluation of nursing care for patients, ensuring accurate written records are kept.
- To carry out all relevant forms of care competently without direct supervision.
- Communicate with members of the multidisciplinary team to facilitate continuity of care and promote effective team working.
- To participate in the teaching, supervision and preceptorship/mentorship of learners and other staff.
- Take charge of the ward in the absence of a more senior nurse.
- Full AfC T&Cs including NHS Pension which will be carried over if coming from NHS - we also acknowledge continuous service.
- Access to our dedicated Learning & Development Team, including options for apprenticeships to push professional development.
- Eligible for Virgin Tribe - access to exclusive offers on Virgin products (ie/ Experience Days, Gyms and Media)
Requirements of the Newly Qualified Ward Nurse:
- Current NMC registration.
- Ability to demonstrate and explain skills to other staff.
- Registered Nurse qualification/degree.
- Knowledge of current issues in health care.
- Willing to undergo training as necessary.
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- Understanding of skills and knowledge required to develop team members.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated.
- Committed to working with people
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Demonstrate a commitment to self-development.
- Able to fulfil Occupational Health requirements for the post.
This Newly Qualified Ward Nurse job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.