Sanctuary Health are looking for a Newly Qualifed Preceptorship Nurse to work according to the NMC Code of Professional Conduct and relevant professional guidelines as a named nurse or key worker (with facilitation) for a defined group of patients / residents in Kent. The role is full-time 37.5 hours per week. Day shifts: 08:15am - 20:30pm and Night shifts: 20:15pm - 08:30am.
The salary for this permanent Preceptorship Nurse role is £25,369.50 per annum + £1000 retention bonus.
- Protecting and supporting the health of individual patients / residents
- Assessment of care and health education needs
- Development, implementation and evaluation of programmes of care including discharge planning for each patient
- To work in accordance with THG Nursing Strategy and contribute to achieving THG strategic objectives
- To take charge of the ward/department/unit in the absence of senior nursing staff following performance review
- To adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Maternity leave at 3 month's full pay and 3 month's half pay, (up to a max salary of £50k)
- 2 week's paid paternity leave
- Shared parental leave, matching the maternity leave benefit
- A thorough Induction Programme tailored to the hospital where you will be working
- Clear pay structure, with competitive rates
- Generous annual leave allowance of 25 days plus bank holidays that grows with service
- Sick pay of 4 weeks full pay and 4 weeks half pay
- The opportunity to participate in a company contributory pension scheme with up to 3% matching contributions
- Death in service benefit equivalent to 2 x salary
- A range of staff discounts
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
Requirements of the Preceptorship Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration
- A degree or equivalent within nursing
This Preceptorship Nurse job is advertised by Stuart Munns; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.