Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a permanent vacancy for a MRI Radiographer to work full-time based in Banbury.
The salary for this permanent MRI Radiographer role is £32,000-£39,000 per annum.
- To act with the upmost professionalism and to adhere to the HCPC code of conduct
- Monitor and assist in the delivery of patient care
- Respect the patient’s dignity, privacy, wishes and beliefs
- A ‘hands on’ role within the Radiology Department
- Make sound considered judgements and informed decisions on the imaging required and then provide highly skilled and specialised imaging for patients
- Encourage, develop and enhance the skills and knowledge of others and self.
- Promote best evidence-based practice
- Apply and ensure others comply with legislation, policies and procedures
Requirements of the Radiographer:
- HCPC registration
- Recent post graduate Radiography experience
- Degree or equivalent in Radiography
This Radiographer job is advertised by Craig Osborne; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.