Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner to fill a full-time role based in Scunthorpe, within the Community Adults Mental Health Service Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this Mental Health Practitioner job is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide patient-centred assessment, care planning, implementation and evaluation with children, young people (up to 18 years), parents and families
- Manage own caseload and be an active part of multi-disciplinary case work
- Participate in the urgent rota
- Assess, devise and deliver care plans for children and young people presenting with mental health problems requiring an urgent response
- Ensure psychosocial assessment and arrange and provide home and community visiting where appropriate to the client's needs
- Communicate complex, sensitive or contentious information utilising developed interpersonal skills
- Contribute to the induction and training of new starters in the service
- Prepare concise and comprehensive written and verbal records and reports within the Trust and to external agencies
- Adhere to child protection/safeguarding policies, recording and reporting any concerns to the appropriate agency including participate in case conferences as required
- Participate in the clinical audit, service evaluation, improvement and quality management initiatives
- Participate in service management activities via attendance at Team Meetings and any associated work streams
Requirements of the Mental Health Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- High emotional demands when dealing with traumatic information
- High levels of concentration
- Develop IT skills as required in line with Trust developments
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Practitioner job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.