Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Charge Nurse to fill a full-time role based in Roehampton. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The salary for this permanent Charge Nurse job is £36,097 - £37,388 per annum and is on a permanent basis.
- Provide clinical leadership to a designated nursing team
- Provide a high quality individualised standard of care to a defined group of patients, relatives and carers
- Ensure the effective supervision and development of staff
- Act as the primary nurse in the assessment of needs and organising of care
- Take charge of a designated clinical area
- adopt a flexible approach to hours of duty, in order to meet the needs of the service over a 24 hour period
Requirements of the Charge Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
This Charge Nurse job is advertised by Marlon Sorhaindo; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.