Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for Band 6 CAMHS Practitioners (RMN) to work in Hillbrook, Keighley, Fieldhead, Bradford.
The pay rate for this locum CAMHS Practitioner job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Contribute to the development and provision of services to children and young people with complex mental health needs. This will include assessing, planning and delivering care packages both within groups and also individually and working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- To build close working relationships and networks within the Directorate and with other agencies in order to develop an efficient and effective multidisciplinary assessment and therapeutic response to children young people families and carers.
- Make a comprehensive assessment (including risk assessment) identifying needs, based on the interpretation of complex facts and information. To then decide upon the appropriate action
- To plan, implement and evaluate care to a defined caseload of children and young people using nice guidelines and evidence based interventions
- To develop and maintain therapeutic relationships with children, young people, their families and carers who may at times be in situations of emotional distress.
- Provide a flexible approach to children young people their families and carers who may have difficulties engaging with services.
Requirements of the CAMHS Practitioner:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Must be PMVA trained
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These CAMHS Practitioner jobs are advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.