Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has a job based in Salisbury for a Band 6 Mental Health Liaison Nurse to work within the Mental Health Liaison Team.
The pay rate for this Mental Health Liaison Nurse job is £30.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide a comprehensive service to patients/service users, carers and clinical colleagues
- Offering an assessment service to patients presenting with a range of undifferentiated mental health and psychological problems, and psychiatric illnesses
- Providing a mental health consultation liaison and advice service
- Delivering a range of nursing and psychosocial interventions to individual patients and their families, as appropriate
- Assisting and supporting general hospital colleagues in making decisions about treatment and care in complex situations
- Providing formal and informal education and clinical supervision to registered and unregistered staff
- Representing mental health services within the general hospital
- Providing a communication structure between the general hospital, secondary mental health services, primary care and non-statutory services, as a means of ensuring the highest possible standards of patient care
Requirements of the Mental Health Liaison Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent Mental Health Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Daily payroll
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Mental Health Liaison Nurse job is advertised by Connor Robey; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.