Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Mammographer to work full-time based in Ipswich.
The pay rate for this locum Mammographer job is £26 per hour (assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Mammographer:
- Degree or equivalent in Mammography
- Recent UK postgraduate experience
- Qualified and HCPC registered Mammographer
- Experience working in NHSBSP.
- Experience on mobile breast screening units.
- Be experienced in supervising assistant practitioners.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with mammography knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Mammographer job is advertised Alex Meek; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.