Sanctuary Executive is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Interim Covid 19 Health Protection Coordinator to work part-time based in Bexley.
The pay rate for this locum Interim Covid 19 Health Protection Coordinator job is £450 per day (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- The postholder will be responsible for overseeing the work of responders in the C19 cell. Whilst this is not direct line management responsibility the postholder will direct work to individuals within the cell, monitor response times and quality.
- Managing and developing the systems and processes which record C19 response cell activity.
- Exercising specialist epidemiology knowledge and guidance for the efficient management of cases and outbreak control.
- Driving the delivery of workstreams and programmes which underpin Local Outbreak Management and associated action plans, including Locally Supported Contact Tracing.
- Streamlining and automating reporting wherever possible.
Requirements of the Interim Covid 19 Health Protection Coordinator:
- Educated to degree level in Public Health/Health Policy or related subject or equivalent
- Experience within a similar role.
This Interim Covid 19 Health Protection Coordinator job is advertised by John Rudland; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.