Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 2 Healthcare Assistant (HCA) to work in a variety of shifts in Leeds. These shifts are a mixture of Early's, Late's, Long Days and Nights.
About the services:
- The Leeds Older People Inpatient Services; there are separate wards caring for people with mental health needs; dementia and learning disabilities.
- The Leeds Perinatal Mental Health Service provides specialist input to women experiencing significant mental health difficulties during pregnancy and the first year following a child's birth.
- Provide specialist assessment and management of Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in adults and young people in transition (from the Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service, known as CAMHS) who require ongoing monitoring and management of their condition
- Monday - Friday £11.78
- Nights - Saturday £16.25
- Sunday and Bank Holidays £20.61
Requirements of the Healthcare Assistant:
- Mental Health experience
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive HCA knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Healthcare Assistant job is advertised by our Shift Booking Team; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.