Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Family Therapist to work part-time within a Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit based in Cheshire.
The salary for this permanent Family Therapist job is paying £25,448 per annum.
- The role involves undertaking assessments and making recommendations for systemic work for young people as they move into other services, offering family therapy to individual families and supporting the team to think systemically in formal and informal contexts.
- As part of a small, friendly team of family therapists there is the opportunity to work within a weekly family therapy clinic with a range of clients from across the CAMHS and Adult Eating Disorder services within Cheadle Priory.
Requirements of the Family Therapist:
- Recent experience within family therapy is essential.
- To be eligible for this role, all applicants must be qualified and registered with their appropriate body (HCPC, UKCP, BACP, etc)
- MSc qualification in Family Therapy/Systemic Psychotherapy
- Have experience working with young people and families experiencing a high degree of distress and will be committed to working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- A degree of flexibility in terms of working hours to accommodate families is desirable.
This Family Therapist job is advertised by Paul Chittock; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.